There are two options to choose from:
- Physical Class – £10 per class – includes access to all Zoom classes and the recordings hub with 100+ hours of Pilates & 20+ hours of Barre Fusion
- Zoom Pilates: £9 per week – includes all Zoom sessions with access to the recordings hub containing 100+ hours of Pilates & 20+ hours of Barre Fusion
If you’re new to ZenergyActive and would like to try a free Zoom class, email me at laura@ZenergyActive.co.uk.
Key workers & NHS staff are welcome to free access to the recordings hub with over 100 hours of classes and more added each week. Email me for details.
Click here for 1-to-1 prices.
How do the online classes work?
1. Simply pay for your chosen Zoom class and I will send you the links to the sessions.
2. Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings app free of charge to your device (computer, iPhone or iPad) via App Store or Google Play. It’s a completely free and easy to use video conferencing app.
3. Simply click on the link I email to you to join the class from the comfort of your own home. I can only see you if you choose to put your camera on.
4. What if I want to join and buy a block booking after term has started?
No problem, I cater for all levels and experience so don’t worry if you need to join later in the term you’re still very welcome.
5. How do I book and pay?
Simply click on the Book Now button above which will take you through to the online booking system which is powered by ‘BookWhen’ a widely used online booking system. I use Stripe the online payment platform for credit card payments. Stripe is certified to the highest industry standards and has obtained regulatory licenses around the world.
6. What should I wear and what do I need?
For all classes wear something you feel comfortable in – not too loose but not too restrictive and we tend to work in bare feet for Pilates, trainers for Aerobics and something you can slide your feet in for Barre – like trainer socks rather than grippy socks.
If you don’t have any Pilates kit simply use a towel for a mat and a cushion and extra towel will be handy. For Barre Fusion you just need a chair rather than a barre. For physical classes you will need to bring a mat, resistance band and ball (I can provide links for these). For Zen pilates grab a blanket too as we get cosy!
7. How old / fit do I need to be to attend a class?
You must be over 16 years of age to attend. There’s no upper age limit, but if you are over 65 and do not currently do regular physical activity it’s recommended you talk to your doctor before starting an activity program. Everyone completes a health questionnaire before class which I will email to you to ensure suitability.
If you are unsure about your ability to join in based on any health challenges just drop me a line and we can have a chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. What if I am pregnant/recently given birth?
Unfortunately my classes aren’t suitable for pregnant ladies or those that have recently given birth (within 3 months) – please contact me for further details if you have any questions and I have some good contacts in the area that should be able to help.
10. Where are your physical class venues?
The physical group classes are run in two lovely church halls with wooden floorboards, cosy heating and most importantly free parking.
St Paul’s Church Hall: Wooburn Town, Town Lane, HP10 0PW
Directions: Travelling along Town Lane towards Bourne End, turn left when you reach The Bell pub and the hall is on your right (next to the Church). Parking available outside the hall or on Town Lane.
Holy Trinity Parish Centre: Church Gate, Cookham, SL6 9SW
Directions: Travelling into Cookham over the bridge, you’ll pass The Ferry pub on your left, turn right just past the pub into Church Gate, pass the beautiful old houses and the Church will be on your right. The Parish Centre is straight in front of you, parking is on your left just before you get to the centre – there’s parking for 30 cars.
The Zenergy Studio
Zoom classes are broadcast from my Pilates studio in Wooburn Town – a lovely light bright space for a professional experience. This is also where I hold 1-to-1 and small group sessions.
The Zen Den
In the Summer I hold small group and private sessions in the Zen Den, an ideal space to benefit from a tranquil outdoor setting.