*View introductory chapter for free below*
What is Menopause 360°?
Menopause 360° is a video based, online, on demand course bringing to life how peri/menopause impacts the key systems of your mind and body.
The course comprises 7 x 20 mins videos, via an online hub, bringing to life the symptoms, science and solutions as we journey around the brain and mental well-being, gut health, heart health, bones, muscles, pelvic floor, gynae and sexual wellbeing. Plus, you’ll hear from experts including a GP, nutritional therapist and pelvic health physio, leaving you with clarity and confidence to manage your menopause.
Menopause 360° is for anyone:
- preparing for, or going through, peri or menopause
- concerned, confused, anxious about peri or menopause
- wanting to manage it yourself with clarity on HRT
- wanting to support friends or family members through menopause
Watch the course trailer
With Menopause 360° you’ll learn:
- What the menopause REALLY is
- How it impacts both your mind and body
- How to manage it through simple lifestyle changes including nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress management and more – with advice from a nutritional therapist and pelvic health physio
- How to make future health gains post menopause
- The basics of HRT
- How to prepare for a confident discussion with your GP (from a GP!)
- Knowledge to make informed choices about what’s right for you.
“Such an informative and accessible course”
“I felt like I was learning from an open and trusted girlfriend who had gone through the phases”
Every woman should be armed with this information to support them through this phase of life”
Get all of the above for just £99. This includes instant access for 1 year.
Simply click on the ‘take this course’ button to register and pay.
How does the course work?
Once you purchase the course, you’ll be prompted to create a username and password, you can access all the course content immediately via an online hub. You can read, listen or watch the content across all devices. You can pause to make a cuppa and mark chapters complete to never lose your place.
How long will the course take?
There are 7 units, each approx. 25 minutes, plus interviews with expert speakers including GP, Nutritional Therapist and Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, so 6 hours of valuable content.
How long do I have access to the course?
You’ll have instant access for 1 year.
Can I share with friends and family?
You’re welcome to share with anyone in your same household, in fact it might really help them to understand the changes you’re experiencing, but please don’t share outside of your home.