This food and movement programme has been designed to equip busy midlife women with knowledge and practical tools to make long-term sustainable changes for improved health through the menopause transition and beyond. The programme kicks off with an in-person day to set the foundations along with an individual action plan, we then check-in and build on this together each week for trackable progress.
Jo Keyes is a qualified Natural Chef trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and Laura Chandler is a Level 3 Pilates instructor with specialist training in menopause and founder of ZenergyMenopause360°.
INCLUDED IN THE 4 WEEK SMALL GROUP PROGRAMME:
- An in-person kick-off day at Jo’s beautiful home in Marlow Bottom with brand new kitchen and gym studio. You’ll enjoy:
- a cook-along with Jo to gain fresh inspiration for batch cooked meals that maximise time, nutritious whole foods and flavour
- 2 x pilates workouts with Laura focussing on resistance training for strong bones and muscles, flexibility and tension release.
- knowledge sharing on women’s health
- goal setting and action planning to track progress
- nourishing lunch & refreshments
Plus, beyond the kick off day you’ll receive the following throughout the 4 weeks:
- Weekly group Zoom check-in to stay on track
- Weekly recipe video demonstration and cooking inspiration and tips
- Weekly bite-size Pilates workout video with progressions
- Menopause guidance and support
- Access to WhatsApp group to connect, share and encourage
WHEN? 4 week programme starts with in-person kick off on 2 March 2024, 9am-4pm in Marlow Bottom, plus 3 x weekly Zoom check-ins.
INVESTMENT? £250pp including all activities and refreshments listed. Maximum of 6 participants.